At The Bellingham at Orchard, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities in the community that will fulfill their needs, interests, and goals. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller with the book club, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class... expect the unexpected. When what you desire most is exactly where you want it to be, celebrate!
At The Bellingham at Orchard, dining is not just a part of the day - it's an experience. Savory entrées partnered with tasty sauces and seasonings accompanied by fresh fruits and vegetables ending with a delectable dessert...all prepared daily with your palate in mind!
Prepared by our culinary team, our menus reflect traditional and local tastes with an emphasis on seasonal foods and regional favorites, and incorporating recipe and menu suggestions from our residents. From our continental breakfast to full table service at lunch and dinner, our dining team takes pride in serving you. Dine indoors or al fresco on The Patio -- all you have to do is enjoy!
At The Bellingham at Orchard, your monthly service fee includes three delicious home-cooked meals each day, weekly housekeeping with linen service, personalized care plans, specially designed events and activities, scheduled transportation, and paid utilities, except telephone. For more information on the services and amenities available, please give us a call or stop by the community.
- A familiar daily routine
- Family-style meals served three times daily and favorite snacks throughout the day
- Opportunities for individual and group activities, including gardening, cooking, music, movies and reminiscing
- Personal Touch philosophy of care - a "friends taking care of friends" approach
- Our friendly, affectionate "house" and "visiting" pets brings companionship, joy and loyalty to residents
- Availability of scheduled outings for doctor's appointments and excursions
- A beauty/barber shop on site
- Dementia-specific activities, such as memory boxes and scrapbooks
- Exercise programs including stretching, walking and balance
- Stress-free classes ranging from patterning to sensory stimulation
- Programs that encourage intergenerational relationships and community involvement
- Spiritual opportunities for people of all religions
- Creative arts and music activities that include rhythm, singing, and listening